Massachusetts-Boston

Tuxes

Hi ladies! We're getting ready to pick out the tuxes for our wedding and I was wondering if any of you have recommendations on where we should go.

Thanks!
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Tuxes

• edited December 2011
    FI had good luck at men's wearhouse.
  • edited December 2011
    I would say if you have another option, do NOT go to Men's Warehouse. We had so many issues with the tux's it was ridiculous! My Husbands jacket was too small, his shirt too long in the sleeve, shoes to tight. My brothers pants were too short (he looked like he was wearing capri's lol) and my 13 year old cousins was wayyyy to small!

I brought this up to them when we returned my Husbands tux and the manager told me they had been having issues especially in the past couple weeks. They now send all the info via computer and it goes to a storage warehouse God knows where! Somewhere in the transmission the sizes get messed up.

It was really annoying because this should have been the one step in the planning process that was the easiest. In the end they fixed everything but it was a major PITA!
  • MisheyldMisheyld member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are going with Classic Tux.  They had many more selections than MW, and the big selling point for us is that their warehoue is actually in Beverly.  So if there are any unexpected problems like there was with our friend's wedding last year, they can take care of it easily. 
  • Mo2T&OMo2T&O member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We did Men's Wearhouse and did have problems as well. But as long as your guys go early to try on the tux's they can fix it right away. So we got married on a Sunday adn all the guys went on Thursday to try their tux's on and whatever needed to be fixed we had by friday to retry on. My husband liked the idea of getting a free suit. But if you can't have people go early to try on tux's you might have problems. Make sure all the guys know as well what you want them to wear its important that they know what they should be looking in too.
  • edited December 2011
    Tecah, my husband and my groomsman all went on the Thursday when their tux's were in to try them on. They didn't go late. Men's Warehouse admitted they are having issues. They were fixed before Saturday but to have that many be incorrect was my point. It shouldn't have happened in that quantity. Maybe something not right about 1 or 2 but all of them? That's where I had an issue with them. Smile
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards