Massachusetts-Boston
Options

SKY Restaurant (Sudbury)

Hi Knotties,

Has anyone ever held a reception (or rehearsal dinner) at SKY Restaurant in Sudbury?  Would love to hear all about it!

Thanks!

Re: SKY Restaurant (Sudbury)

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We've eaten there a few times and love the food and atmosphere. FMIL enquired there about hosting our welcome dinner but their pricing was very high for the amount of people we were going to invite so we decided to go else where.

If you're interested in a place similar to Sky but not as pricey there is also Bullfinches in Sudbury.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We had ours at Bullfinches (the rehearsal dinner that is...) and couldn't say ENOUGH great things about it.  Peggy Richardson (Husband and Wife own the restaurant) was phenominal and even let us do a tasting (not that we hadn't already eaten there a million times and loved EVERYTHING they brought out). 

We haven't been to SKY, but I would recommend looking into Bullfinches. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Gotta jump in about Bullfinches also...

My shower was there and they did a fantastic job!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have eaten at the one in Norwood, amazing food. I bet they would do a great job for your RD!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had a company holiday party at the SKY Sudbury location and the food was amazing! Especially their pancetta crusted shrimp and scallop combo - yum! I think they would be a great location for a RD, especially as they have sections that can be cordoned off for a party in the back.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards