Pre-wedding Parties

What are you wearing to your bachelorette?

I'm usually fine with choosing outfits, but I must admit that I'm stumped for this one! What did you wear to your bachelorette or your friend's bachelorette? My event is in two weeks. I would love to hear some ideas!

Re: What are you wearing to your bachelorette?

• edited December 2011
    I'm going to consult my MOH on that one ;)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I was a BM for a friend a couple years ago and we all had T-shirts made that said Bridesmaid on the front, our names on the back and then the couple's names and their wedding date also on the back.  Ours were all black and we had one made for the bride that was white and said Bride on the front and the same stuff on the back.
    Celebrate we will, cause life is short but sweet for certain....
  • LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we're getting trashy... which is basically the theme. well, trashy and sparkly is the theme. i love wearing ridiculous outfits, esp in animal prints, and the blingier the better... FI can't stand it when i do that. so my bach party outfit is basically 'what i will probably never get to wear again after i get married' outfit lol. i've got a gold leopard print strapless dress, big sparkly jewelry and gold shoes.

i really think what you wear depends on what you do... obv i wouldn't wear that if my planned party weren't a bar crawl =D
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • edited December 2011
    I'm probably going to get an awesome black dress and then wear these with it.... 
  • JustineOliviaJustineOlivia member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For my sister we're all going to wear hot pink and black. I bought pink bachelorette tiaras for the bridesmaids and myself (MOH) as well as pink/purple bead necklaces and sashes that say "Bridesmaid," "Maid of Honor," etc.

My sister has a silver tiara with a veil attached. I also got her a hot pink and black bachelorette garter, and one of those huge plastic flashing rings to wear Smile We're basically going to go to dinner, then go to a couple of places, ending up at a bar where there's always a live band where we can dance.
  • intheskyinthesky member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow--you ladies are creative! I emailed my MOH your ideas. Thanks for all your help!
  • LoveMuffinsLoveMuffins member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_pre-wedding-parties_wearing-bachelorette?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:32Discussion:2632475c-3ad0-45fb-bedf-5daf97961f3dPost:5cd38ee0-8a75-4344-8e64-3331c65f27d9">Re: What are you wearing to your bachelorette?</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm probably going to get an awesome black dress and then wear these with it.... 
    Posted by SapphireBride12[/QUOTE]

AAAHHHH!!! i am freaking out right now about how AMAZING those shoes are!
    Rocking the Dress with my Bestie
    Vacation
    Married Bio
    Day Zero / Blog
  • SuMmErKuTiESuMmErKuTiE member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    All the bachelorettes I've been to the girls wore LBD's or other cocktail/party type dresses. For my bachelorette I wore a silver party dress and the other girls were wearing party dresses as well.

I love an excuse to get dressed up and go out, so I've never understood the bridal party t-shirts for bachelorette parties. Let the girls get dressed up for a night out.
  • edited December 2011
    I'm wearing a pink and gold dress with some sassy gold heels.  BMs are wearing whatever they want - I'm not into matching shirts :)
  • edited December 2011

My BM and I are going to Vegas for my Bach party so we will be wearing some hoochie little dresses. They also want to throw me a party for our other friends back home and we will also wear little cocktail dresses. We have the personalized shirts but are only wearing them on the day of the wedding while we get dressed. I say, dress up, it's your last single night out!

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We have tank tops that we made. So we will be wearing those w/shorts or jean skirts (whatever their preference is). Were going to a local island for the day so it will be warm & no need to get dressed up.
    ~Dating:6/21/05 ~ Engaged:9/25/09 ~ Married:7/9/11~
    Photobucket

Follow Me on Pinterest

Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards