California-Los Angeles
Options

Bridal store recommendations?

Does anybody know of a good store to try on wedding dresses around Long Beach/Seal Beach/Huntington? This will be my first time trying on dresses, and I would like to get a feel for what's out there.

Thanks!

Re: Bridal store recommendations?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I recommend The Wedding Day and Jinny's Bridal.  Both are in Huntington Beach.  Good luck and have fun!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I had this question myself! I was looking into Castle for Brides in Huntington Beach. Anyone have any opinions about that place?
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    RizzWeddingRizzWedding member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you can drive a bit farther north, there is La Soie Bridal in Torrance. I went to the one in Pasadena, but I have heard many great things about the Torrance location as well. There is good variety of dresses, prices are reasonable, and there is minimal to no pressure to buy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    ShabyKittyShabyKitty member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_california-los-angeles_bridal-store-recommendations?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:68Discussion:bf3eebf9-6b07-4c0d-b609-8a3fe3b5165dPost:d2d06fd3-bd54-480d-be88-140b9d5046a2">Re: Bridal store recommendations?</a>:
    [QUOTE]If you can drive a bit farther north, there is La Soie Bridal in Torrance. I went to the one in Pasadena, but I have heard many great things about the Torrance location as well. There is good variety of dresses, prices are reasonable, and there is minimal to no pressure to buy.
    Posted by RizzWedding[/QUOTE]

La Soie Bridal is AMAZING. I've had the best experience with them so far! Definitely check them out.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    aclaroaclaro member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    im goign for my 1st dress tryons on tue. to Mariposas boutique in anaheim. one of my friends got married less than a year ago and she loved it..ive always heard good reviews from there
  • Options
    Rober409Rober409 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought my dress at veil at Jinny's Bridal in Huntington Beach and I was really happy with them! They have great prices and a good selection of mid-range dresses (esp if you like Maggie Sottero/Sottero & Midgely) I just picked mine up today and it came right on schedule (3-4 months). Everyone was super friendly and helpful and overall it was a great experience!Laughing
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    BBYBLUE29BBYBLUE29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Mariposa in Anaheim is awesome! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards