Massachusetts-Cape Cod

Wedding Band-Accent

Has anyone used this band or heard anything about them?  Thanks!

Re: Wedding Band-Accent

• edited December 2011
    Hi,
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you.  I have heard of Accent and actually have gone to see them perform as a "try-out" for my reception.  Their price was the main reason I was really drawn to them.  They sounded pretty good in person, but I was a little disappointed that they didn't have a drummer.  They use a machine so it kind of sounded a bit pre-recorded.  My fiancee definitely wanted a full band so we went elsewhere.  We are actually using a band called The Return out of Boston, great prices and one of my girlfriends had them at her reception so I got a reliable rec (if you are interested their website is www.the-return.net) .  Good luck!
    Jen
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks!  I really appreciate this recommendation.  I am planning my weddng from Arizona, so it is hard to actually go hear the band in person!
  • Mystic619Mystic619 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi!  We recently used GQ and the Lady for our wedding and they were great.  We were able to go see them in a couple different types of settings before hand - one more laid back like a restaurant for dinner, and also a dance/club scene.  They were so great to work with, and awesome the night of.  Our guests still rave about them, and of all the bands I looked at (I saw  and got pricing for maybe 6 or 7) they were one of the best sounding and at a great price.  I would highly recommend them!  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards