Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good morning!

Morning Ladies.  What's everyone up to today?

I am working til 5.  I have to head to the mall after work to get my rings sized and return a suit that we bought FI's brother for the wedding.  I also want to go to Claire's or Forever21 to look for some wedding jewelry.  I really only need a bracelet.  After all that it's home for a quick dinner and then to the gym.
Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)

Re: Good morning!

• Options
    BMcLeodTeamBMcLeodTeam member
    5 Love Its First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Good morning! I am trying to focus on work until 5 (but really struggling). Tonight I am going home to work on wedding stuff! I still need to finish the programs, finish packing up some of the DIY stuff, wrap some of the gifts, put together the stuff for the bathroom baskets and pack our bags both for the wedding and the honeymoon, so plenty of work still to go!
  • Options
    I don't know how you are concetrating on work at all.  I have a few weeks and my brain is turning to mush already.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    GOOD MORNING!

Cathy- I hope you find what you are looking for!
    Britt- Any chance you can sneak away from work early to get a head start on those to-do's? lol

I am working today and hope to restart my exercise routine tonight (I mentally started last week but haven't really done anything.  I've even posted in the Accountability thread hoping that would get me going, NOPE! :-( )

So tonight I hope to work out before dinner, shower, eat and then study.  Yes, still studying.  I finally started my team page for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk in October...so slacked on this, but better late than never right?

I hope you all have a great start to the week!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Definitely better late than never!

I need to focus and be here because I have WAY too much work to get done before I leave lol
  • Options
    Lol! Figured as much, Britt!  Hope you can actually get it all done :-)

and OMG!!! Right now it's only a red splotch, but is that a crown you're wearing???
  • Options
    That definitely is :)
    I am SO not going to get everything done hahaha my focus isn't here enough :P
  • Options

Lol!!  I'm not much help since I keep talking to you :-p  Although I've got lots of work to do myself and I am just unmotivated to stop this (and any other) conversation here on TK.

• Options
    I really do need to get the work done but my mind is SO not here lol
    I have gotten an 'average' amount of work done so far today... that's just not enough to be caught up lol
  • Options
    Britt I have no idea how you're concentrating....I'm having problems focusing on work at 6 weeeks, I can't imagine six days!!!

Work til 5. Set up my hair appointment for next Sat (finally getting e-pix done Saturday) and set up our final (!!!) meeting with our AHR place earlier this morning.

Not much going on tonight, I'm BROKE til payday on thursday so wedding plans on hold until my checking account gets replenished. Man, I'm going to feel so rich when this wedding is over lol.

Ah well, at least the voice is on tonight!! And I'm hoping a lot of people mailed rsvps this weekend so I'll get a lot in the mail today/tomorrow!
  • Options
    Like I told you last night....sleep is overrated. If you want to swing stateside again (all the way out to NJ...) I can help!

I am going to my 2nd fitting today! I am trying to find some fabric now to get embroidered to I can have it sewn into my wedding dress. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Britt with how close you are I am impressed you are getting any work done ;) Nic, hold in there I am sure It's hard studying and working out. It's hard finding motivation in general to work out. Brittany, I am so excited for the voice!! Good luck with your rsvps and how exciting about e pix it will be a great feeling. Hopefully you don't have the experience we did. Getting ours someone drove by and yelled "don't do it". Nicole, have fun at your fitting how exciting!!! Me, I am working until 430, going to try to donate blood hopefully my iron level cooperates! On the wedding front I might start pricing tableclothes tonight.
    Anniversary
  • Options
    You ladies make me smile, and also make me feel A LOT less badly about my lack of concentration at work right now lol
  • Options

I'm "working" another 15 minutes and I look at the clock every other second. lol

I'm trying to get back on board with working out too -- I do have a boot camp class after work on Weds which kicked my butt last week. But I'd like to supplement that with some other strength training on Mondays at least and then running T/TH/Sat should give me a good start to getting back to a nice weight/shape.

I'm going to try and get 3 more boxes packed up tonight and at least 2 loads of laundry. I have to be all moved out by the end of next week! yikes!.I'm about halfway done I think.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards