California-Northern
Options

Venue

I'm looking for a cheap outdoor wedding venue that caters inside. I plan on getting married in October this year so looking for some beautiful sceanery. I'm willing to go anywhere from Tahoe down to Monterey.

This seems to be the stressful part of the planning for me. Any suggestions?

Re: Venue

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What is your budget for the venue?? And what is your preference in terms of proximity? The fall wedding dates are going fast!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We didn't plan a budget because we are looking at quality vs. the price. We would like to stay around $6,000 I suppose. Proximity isn't that much of an issue. I'm willing to travel 3 or 4 hours if I need to if the venue site is worth it.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    With food, cake, venue, linens, tables and much more this venue would only use half your budget at the most.

How many guests?

If that doesn't work or you have more of an idea of what you want let us know or PM me.  My weddings is sadly all planned out and I love helping so I can help you find great ideas/places.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I just found this awesome blog today http://www.thevenuevixens.com/ that gives information about several different sites within a 2 hour radius of sacramento and it has photos and contact information and lots of really great ideas!!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011

I got married up in North Lake Tahoe (Kings Beach) and was on a pretty limited budget as well. We found an awesome place called the North Lake Tahoe Event Center. They where great, we didn't get charged to bring alcohol in, or our own catering company. You can get married outside on the patio which is on the beach, then move inside for dinner. Also because it's the "off season" for Tahoe you can get some really killer deals!

I highly recommend them for budget conscious weddings

www.northtahoeevents.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards