Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Dreams Los Cabos/ other Cabo AI?

Hi!  My fiance and I are looking at Dreams Los CAbos for our honeymoon this September.  I've seen a few reviews so far and they all seem good, but I wanted to see if anyone here had been there and had any insight to offer.  Alternatively, is there a Cabo all-inclusive you would recommend?  The window for early booking discounts is closing soon, so I'm sort of in a frenzy here!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Dreams Los Cabos/ other Cabo AI?

• Options
    girlinchicagogirlinchicago member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited February 2010
    I would look into Zoetry in Cabo.  It's much smaller, so it will be way less crowded and most likely will have fewer children.  Their "Endless Privileges" AI concept has a lot of great inclusions- imassages, a bottle of champagne delivered to your room per day, some activities, plus they give you free access to the amenities at Dreams if you're interested in visiting.

http://zoetryresorts.com/CasaDelMar/index.html
    Photobucket Vacation Vacation
  • Options
    Thanks for the info - I'll look into it!  Dreams has a pretty comprehesive complimentary HM package (if you book 7 days) that includes a lot of stuff.  I'm not too worried about kids since our honeymoon is after the school year starts, but it's something to think about.
  • Options
    Laura I'm looking into Cabo also for my September HM. When would you be going? Dreams and the Riu Palace both look great. They both got really great reviews on Trip Advisor but I saw on another post that the beach for Dreams isn't swimmable and you have to go to another beach a few minutes away? Have you heard anything about that? Let me know what you decide on! 
  • Options
    Congratulations! Dreams Los Cabos is a great choice for a honeymoon. I visited Dreams Los Cabos a few years ago and absolutely loved it! The service was great and the restaurants were delicious especially for an all-inclusive. I would definitely recommend Dreams. The resort creates the perfect balance between relaxation and excitement. You can participate in a number of activities or simply lounge on the beach or by the pool with a delicious cocktail. I would have to say my favorite thing about Dreams Los Cabos was the 24-hour room service. There were some days when I didn’t feel like getting up early so I would order room service and relax then begin my day. It was perfect. Good luck with your decision!
  • Options
    Ktocci -

I haven't heard anything about the beach; on TripAdvisor no one mentioned it, now I'm going to look into this!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards