California-Orange County

Need your planning help for the OC-area

Hey Knotties,

We want to hear from you for the local mag. Getting married (or just married) in OC-area? Who are your favorite vendors you’ve worked with? Tell us why you love your florist, cake baker, photographer, the salon where you bought your dress or had it altered or even you limo driver! We want all the details for possible inclusion in the local magazine.

Post below, and thank you so much in advance!

Annie
Tweet? Me too! Have you checked out our My Real Wedding Gallery for ideas? Upload your photos here and be featured on The Knot!

Re: Need your planning help for the OC-area

• edited December 2011
    Hi Annie - I HIGHLY recommend Cindy Babuscio with Bohemian Rose Designs. http://www.bohemianrosegardenart.com/ I tell all my friends that are planning a wedding that if I could reccomend one bit of advice, it's to meet with Cindy!!! She did an amazing job at my wedding, bridal showers and now is doing the flowers for my sister-in-law's baby shower. Cindy is beyond sweet, understands what a special day it is for you and you can tell she is so passionate about getting your flowers to be perfect for the day. Her talent and knowledge of flowers is extraordinary. With that being said, she is such a great deal! She doesn't have the overhead of a shop so her deals are beyond reasonable. She will also work with you to get you the best flowers possible in your budget.

She designed the entire look and feel of our wedding and did everything from designing the aisle runner to making our flower girl's basket to designing special moss boxes that I wanted to have the place cards set up in for the reception. She is AH-MA-ZING and our wedding would not have been the same without her.
    Good luck with the issue!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards