Honeymoon Discussions
Options

Back From Royal Playa Del Carmen-HIGHLY REC

We just got back from our anniversary trip for 3 nights/4 days to The Royal Playa Del Carmen and cannot sing high enough praises!!!! The food was great(especially the Asiana place and the Italian place at the sister hotel next door)... and the bartenders were mostly amazing! The best bartender was Lois Roberto at the Swing Bar by the pool. The rooms were beautiful and the service was great from start to finish. The grounds are very well maintained and the beach was very nice... I highly rec this resort for honeymooners as there were mostly couples there of all ages... if you have questions, just ask :) I really hope to go back soon!

I also encourage anyone that goes to an AI to please tip.... after talking with some of the employees we found out they only make $5 a DAY... and they can work anywhere from 8-14 hours a day... so tips mean everything to them.

Re: Back From Royal Playa Del Carmen-HIGHLY REC

• Options
    The beach only had a slight, and I mean slight smell the last of 4 days... and the wind was coming  from a different direction due to Hurricane Richard... So I think it depends on the wind... but it was beautiful and not smelly the first 3 days!
  • Options
    That's awesome to hear! We're going there for our honeymoon in March! Can't wait!
    Anniversary Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards