South Carolina

Looking for reception venues in Florence, SC

I'm looking for ideas for a reception venue in Florence.  My budget is small.  Would like to keep it around $3,000 for around 50 people.  Thanks in advance for any ideas you have!Lisa

Re: Looking for reception venues in Florence, SC

• edited December 2011
    I have heard wonderful things about Abingdon Manor, but I have no idea how their pricing is. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'm getting married @ Abingdon Manor on April 24th 2010. You can go to the website for pricing & Vicki (the wedding coordinator) is very friendly & helpful. They do all their own catering & the food is FABULOUS! They are most accomidating & friendly. Abingdon Manor is in Dillon county but I think you'll find that it's worth the drive.Here's the website:http://www.abingdonmanor.com/Good luck!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sweet moment with SD Image and video hosting by TinyPic Me & Dad Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic May Siggy - Favorite Flower : Yellow Jonquill Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Hi,

Has anyone had or been to a wedding at The Country Club of South Carolina in Florence?

Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards