Colorado

Just getting Started

I am newly engaged and want to go dress shopping with my mom and new mom to be.  I don't want to waste a lot of time with shops that won't work with my budget or are low budget.  My budget is about $1500-2000.  Does anyone have some good recomendations?  Thanks!!

Re: Just getting Started

• edited December 2011
    Blue Bridal (16th St Mall). Pretty much everything they have is under $2,500 and most of it is right in your range or less. Great store and really friendly people. Seriously considered buying my dress there.

I got my dress at Little White Dress in Castle Rock for $1,300, but they also had a lot of stuff that was way more expensive. I happened to luck out with actually wanting the one that was in my price range.
  • flewphotoflewphoto member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks I heard on the radio today about a sale at D'Annelis (sorry spelling may be off) on Sunday.  Anyone had good luck there?
  • susieqt757susieqt757 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's a place in Canon City, Budget by design.. Super cheap, but nice stuff. They are all last years season stuff so your able to get a bargain..
  • edited December 2011
    I would try Anna Be: http://anna-be.com/  

They do have some pricey dresses, but they usually have lower ticket items as well.  They also have a consignment section where you can find great deals.
  • Bkseller13Bkseller13 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    D'Anelli's is great, so is Amanda's Bridal in Wheat Ridge.  Beware of Wedding Treasures in the Castle Rock Outlet.  They have good prices, but only let you try on 3 dresses per appointment.  I drove from Longmont (almost a 2 hour drive) for a 30 min appointment, then 2 of the 3 dresses didn't fit to zip and show to my BM, but that was it...no opportunity to try any others.  Needless to say, didn't buy there.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards