Wedding Vows & Ceremony Discussions
Options

Double Wedding! (with my twin sis)

Anybody have ideas for a double wedding or ever been to one?  My twin sis are getting married in Pittsburgh in September 2012!  The four of us want it to be unique :) 

Re: Double Wedding! (with my twin sis)

• Options
    That's awesome, especially since you are twins!  I have been to a double wedding and it was years ago.  It was a lot of fun and different.  I remember loving that wedding! 

No matter what you do it will be unique because there will be four of you, not just two.  You will be able to do a lot of fun things with your programs, table names, etc to really personalize things to one couple vs the other.  I think it's neat personally!
    Married 9.4.11
  • Options
    I attended one years ago, it was really nice and a lot of fun - but then most weddings are
  • Options
    matuofmmatuofm member
    First Comment
    I say *bravo* for being so flexible as to share your wedding planning with another couple.  FI's twin brother is getting married a month before us, and having a double wedding is the last thing I would ever want to do.  Every single choice they have made for their wedding is like fingernails on a chalkboard to FI and I.  So...good for you for being a far better person than we are.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards