June 2012 Weddings
Options

XP Bacheloretty Party Recap

Sorry hun; I missed this post. Running around like a chicken with my head cut off!

So it started off rocky to say the least - my friend who was supposed to show up at my shower but cancelled also cancelled a few minutes before we were supposed to head out of town...ok.

We decided it didn't matter - we started driving but I started to get confused. After some inquiry we realized we drove over an hour in the wrong direction...smh...

We turned around and eventaully finally got there and realized we were at the wrong hotel...ok, just drove 2 miles further to get to the right hotel. We got to the hotel - I left my outfit hung up in my closet at home. Nice.

So fortunately, Allie wears the same size I do so I borrowed an outfit from her - man, I'm glad she came prepared....

The night got better after that...way better. Dinner at Emerald was amazing and the club was seriously, seriously on point. We met these great guys - my other friend and the single guy haven't stopped talking and they've got the puppy love deal going on. His best friend who is getting married then deployed hung out with the two soon-to-be-married ladies. They got us this amazing ($400) booth and we had shots the rest of the night...best night ever!!!
Vacation White Knot

Re: XP Bacheloretty Party Recap

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards