South Asian Weddings

Happy Friday Everyone!!!

What's everyone's plan for this weekend??

I don't get a chance to come often anymore and not planning anything at the moment so not much to report.  The trip to Singapore is still a bit sketchy, everything is dependent on when his ship is getting there.  Busy with school and studying this weekend. 

Re: Happy Friday Everyone!!!

• MrsBMMrsBM member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey Girlie

You should come on here...we still do the wedding talk but b/c I'm not technically planning a wedding anymore I do bring up other thread topics!

When will you know fsure about your trip?

B
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am usually so busy these days that I don't get to come on the knot much.  Regarding the trip, I won't know for sure until a little before a week and they are having delays, so their ETA is a bit sketchy. 
  • edited December 2011
    Oh no, that stinks that your trip is up in the air! Did you ever find the paper work you were looking for though? I hope so!

ExerciseMilestone
  • kpwedkkkpwedkk member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hina!! Long time no see!  Hopefully your trip falls into place very soon!  There's always trips up in the air, you have to have a butterfly catcher to catch those trips and bring them into your life, it's awesome!

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched, they must be felt with the heart." ~ Miss K ~
  • HinajHinaj member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I did end up finding the paperwork and as usual it was like right in front of me, I had to turn my bedroom inside out just to find it literally right underneath my nose.  I was peeved!!! 

This is the most stressing part for me, I like to have everything planned out weeks or months in advance, and to not even know if I am seeing him or not during Thanksgiving is stressing me out. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards