Michigan-Detroit
Options

MMPP

What are you up to this week?

Re: MMPP

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I wanted to look at Arnaldo's and Stone Creek this week, but now with all this snow, I'm not sure we'll be able to. :(  Maybe I'll just mess around with the guest list a little and find some DIY I can decide if we want to do. 
    BabyFruit Ticker Wedding Countdown Ticker Our Bio Bridesmaid Dresses July 2012 November Siggy: Bridesmaid Dresses!
  • Options
    Thumper1148Thumper1148 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    This Sunday I am going to go try dresses on for the first time.  I have an appointment with David's Bridal in Novi.  I've already done some research on a few dresses I want to try on.

Nothing else to report WR.  :)
  • Options
    lisa89760lisa89760 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm very excited for a few of my bridesmaids to come in this weekend to get measured for the dress.  I'm more excited about seeing them and going out.  Other than that just school, work and getting in shape! =)
    August 2011 sig challenge: Honeymoon!! (We bought a boat!!)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Mail invitations, my wonderful sister addressed all of them yesterday!
    Work, school, clean up the house since we are going up north this weekend.
    DS Born 12/21/11 #2 EDD 4/7/13
  • Options
    sasha213swsasha213sw member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    NWR:Working mostly - praying for a snow day on Wed AND that my work closes. :)

WR: I'm thinking about starting a bio, so I'm looking at all the free websites to figure out which one is best.
    image 223 Invited
    image 127 Wouldn't miss it
    image 64 Passed on the fun
    image 32 Still undecided
    RSVP Date: August 1, 2012 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    missmelanie81missmelanie81 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Working on making the guest list into a nice file on Excel, Going to put our dep and sign the contract at the hall. I think thats about it. Im not looking forward to the snow.

Daisypath Wedding tickers
    200image 167image 32image 1image RSVP Date: May 1st
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel like my life is on constant replay!!

Finish invites, address invites, work on table numbers,a.k.a. get some things crossed off this checklist Liz provided me!!  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    NWR: Today is my birthday!  Which is why I wasn't around all day :) I just got home from a fun filled day with FI.  This week I have loads of studying to do, as usual, and I hope to have some time to curl up with my new Nook.

WR: I don't think we're going to get anything done...our invites came in, but I don't plan on beginning to assemble anything until my winter break at the end of February.  I might order my shoes this week, but I'm not sure.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    MMRoberts11MMRoberts11 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Working (no matter how much snow we get), hopefully my last week of physical therapy (assuming my doctor clears me), and redecorating the entire house.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards