Illinois-Chicago

Poll...Who would like to do a Knottie GTG??

Who would be interested in getting together in the Chicago area sometime in September or October?  Feel free to post suggestions.
Anniversary Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: Poll...Who would like to do a Knottie GTG??

• Bimbi284Bimbi284 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would love to go to a Chicago knottie GTG! I'll go ahead and suggest someplace in the city since I don't have a car :-).

ETA: There's a few of us Chicago knotties that post on the Minneapolis/St. Paul board, so I just informed them of the possibility of a Chicago GTG
  • edited December 2011
    Second having it in the city!!!
    image **Married 7/9/11**
  • edited December 2011
    There alot ot places in the city, so we just need to figure out which place.  I am going to suggest this www.chicagodinearound.com.  It is a little pricey but should be fun.  Let me know who thinks this is a good idea.
  • edited December 2011
    If we do in the city I may have to pass since I live and work in the suburbs. Unless you do it in later October- then I get done early enough to come into the city!
    Anniversary image
  • edited December 2011
    Mer, we should do a suburban knottie gtg!
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to do a GTG! As long as it isn't Sept 19th. Let's do it downtown, it will be fun!
  • edited December 2011
    Yes for sure. Did you check out the www.chicagodinearound.com website.  I think that will be fun.  I will also check into a group package at Carnivale.  I just need a guesstimate of how many people are going.
  • edited December 2011
    I would love to do one as long as it isn't early on a Friday evening, which I think the last one was. @ Erica, the website seems really cool, but nothing I can afford 69 days before my wedding! LOL! Downtow would work for me or we can hit one of the suburbs. What about going to Houlihan's? Yummy!!
    And the whole time, my future husband was in the room...... image image
  • edited December 2011
    I am open to downtown, I like Houlihan's too.  Yeah that is true about the money so close to our weddings.  Cafe Ba Ba Reeba is nice too or Uncle Julio's, they have great swirls.  I can either do a Saturday afternoon or early evening or Sunday early evening.  We have to put our heads together and nail it down, the date, the location, and who is going. 
  • edited December 2011
    I am always a go for Uncle Julio's! I have no Saturdays available in September except for this Saturday. Who knows what October will be looking like. Maybe we can pull this off for this weekend? *Keeping my fingers crossed*
  • edited December 2011

@Courtney, I say lets do Uncle Julio's but this weekend is FI's birthday.  We can shoot for October, even though it will be tight.

• edited December 2011
    Okay I can probably do something around lunch time. Let's keep in touch.
  • edited December 2011
    Ok my email address is mserika1@gmail.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards