California-Orange County

chapel suggestions

I'm looking for chapel suggestions/ceremony venues. I'm having to pull away from my original catholic wedding ceremony plan so i'm looking for other options in our around orange County

Re: chapel suggestions

• Griffith house in Anaheim has a couple different churches onsite, a small one and a larger one. You can do your reception out on their lawn aftewards. It wasn't what we were looking for but it was a pretty lawn and the staff (Myra) was very nice and let us come by to see while she was setting up another wedding.

Heritage Hill in Lake Forest has a small chapel you can use it's old and has lots of history. We were looking at this one also but the reception area doesn't let you go later into the evening like my FI wants.
  • Thank you
  • Skylinks Golf Course in long beach is nice, suzette their coordinator is fabulous and their foods really good! there is nice waterfall in the entry and you can have an outdoor ceremony and indoor reception.

mention ashley with hair designs by ashley as the referral im her vendor for hair and makeup and she does beautiful work and shes wonderful to work with.

• Also, Vanguard University has a darling little chapel. It's very very reasonable.
  • mariners church in irvine
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards