August 2012 Weddings

White Bridal Shower Dress Help!

I need help findind a white bridal shower dress, and I'm not having any luck!  I'm 6 feet tall so it can't be too short, and the only dress I've liked so far is out of stock... I know I want something poofy or flowy (anything not skin tight), and it has to be available in a size 16/18+.  Is anyone else looking for the same thing and found something they like?!

Re: White Bridal Shower Dress Help!

• Try looking on David's Bridals website.  They have some good deals on special occasion dresses, and some BM dresses that come in white.  Worth a shot!
  • My bridesmaids are wearing ivory dresses for the wedding so I've been scouring the internet for this very thing.  

Look at Nordstrom's, JCPenney, and Macy's.  They all had pretty good selections, although you might have to buy online.  You can always return to the store if it doesn't work out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Most bridesmaid dresses come in white (outside of David's bridal).  If you have time to order one, this can be a great option.  Check out Alfred Sung & Wtoo lines in particular.
  • I had the same problem -- the dresses at dept stores were too short for me (and i'm only 5'2!)

i ordered a bridesmaid dress for mine  (After six  6634xx).  They have a LOT of cute cocktail/tea length dresses that hit at the knee...and most can be ordered in a white or ivory.
  • Thanks! I will definitely have to look at the bridesmaid dresses! 

mtishawt I don't think its a rule, it's just the color dress that I want to wear. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards