New Jersey - South

SJ venue on a budget

Can anyone reccomend a venue for around $80 per person including tax and gratuity in Camden or Gloucester County area?

Re: SJ venue on a budget

• Aulettos - a little pricier but includes open bar, the wedding cake, and all your centerpieces, as well as the ceremony location. We didn't realize this before we went in to meet them, and it made everything much more affordable. They also provide valet parking and a bridal attendant/day of coordinator.  I have nothing but wonderful things to say about our experience with them. I think we paid $114 a person for a Sunday evening wedding.

We also looked at the Camden County Boathouse on Cooper River - I think it was around $90 a person including open bar and cake, and Marian Caterers on Kings Highway in Cherry Hill - I think that was $65-75 a person for the venue and dinner, but they allow you to bring your own liquor. Their suggestion was to go with Canals - anything you don't open they'll give you a 100% refund.

Hope that helps!
    Follow Me (and my wedding!) on Pinterest
    50 in 2012 Reading Challenge: 2 books read
    my read shelf:

Katie Rizzo's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • We looked at the Camden County Boathouse as well and put a deposit down to hold our date.  We had a tasting with one of their caterers, Due Amici, and were going to use them as our caterer based on pricing.....but now we've decided to elope in Hawaii in April 2013 Laughing

I've heard mixed reviews about Masso's in Glassboro....I went to 2 weddings there and had 2 completely different experiences....

Good luck and happy planning!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Try Brigalias in Sicklerville.  There budget package should fit into your price range.  They include lots of things in their prices as well.  They will not do the budget package on Saturday though.  The food there is outstanding, my guests still tell me how great the food was!  And their customer service was tops!  I was personally called back by the owner when I had a question about table numbers!
  • My cousin got married at that place near Paintworks in Voorhees. Can't think of the name of it right now, but I'm pretty sure he paid less than <60 a head.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_south-new-jersey_sj-venue-on-a-budget?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:128Discussion:c40fb1c5-3df8-481f-8987-e62787b22345Post:c1533f03-678e-47cb-ae6f-e95a41ae6400">SJ venue on a budget</a>:
    [QUOTE]Can anyone reccomend a venue for around $80 per person including tax and gratuity in Camden or Gloucester County area?
    Posted by Danyel722[/QUOTE]

<div>
    </div><div>Well I am getting Married Sept 1, 2013 at Valley Brook country club.  We went for our food tasting and the price for the amount of food is amazing. If you look on their website you can see the actual packages the package I am getting is called wedding celebration.  per person it is $88.84 with tax and gratuity.</div>
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards