Ohio-Cincinnati
Options

Please Recommend Your Florist.

There are so many options so I would like some thoughts on reviews on who to use.

Re: Please Recommend Your Florist.

• Options
    jennearstonjennearston member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Check out Oasis Flowers in Reading 563-1131
    Its offical...I am married!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Katie Elfers with Inspired Floral Designs - absolutely AMAZING.

Full review in bio.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used Jeff Green with HJ Benken.  He tends to be a little higher in the price range than some, but is definitely 100% worth it and he will definitely work with you.  He also had some awesome suggestions to keep costs down a little while still getting a similar look.  I had so many people compiment me on our flowers.  He also helped out during the rehearsal and ceremony with corrdinating everything, which saved me a lot since I didn't have to hire a DOC.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_please-recommend-florist?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:108Discussion:68c178c8-5d18-42ab-9cb7-840ba97e5915Post:4d1ffa6b-c3f7-4e23-8d48-a8685de19da4">Re: Please Recommend Your Florist.</a>:
    [QUOTE]Katie Elfers with Inspired Floral Designs - absolutely AMAZING. Full review in bio.
    Posted by hrparker[/QUOTE]
    Katie is a rockstar...
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Susan Foy with The Wedding Deisgner and she's been great. Her prices are reasonable too.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We're using Rose Braden in Northern Kentucky.  She put together a very affordable package for us and took all of the worry out of the budget.  PM me if you want details or contact info.
  • Options
    lbrown713lbrown713 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used The Enchanted Florist In Mainstrasse, Covington. We tried to use neighborhood vendors as much as possible. I didn't have a large budget for flowers and Bebe put together some great bouquets!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Two Little Buds at Bridgewater Falls is great!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sherwood Florist in Kettering does great work!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    clearheavensclearheavens member
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Ditto Susan Foy with The Wedding Deisigner, she worked with my low budget and is  delivering amazing flowers for what I am paying for.  She also is very professional and sends me updated Picasa albums of what she's designing for me.
    Follow Me on Pinterest

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    weishaslweishasl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we went with Sharon Ross (www.flowersbysharonross.com) she works out of her home so the prices are hard to beat! She did a wedding I was in last july and they were beautiful! She is so great to work with too considering I had no idea what I really wanted.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards