Rhode Island

Hassle-free registries -- how can I help?

Hello, ladies!

I'm Kelsey and I work with Macy's in Providence for their wedding registry. Don't worry -- I'm not here to try and convince you to come me and register with us or sell you products -- what I'm interested in is how I can help you.

Our Providence store hasn't had a bridal consultant in an awfully long time, but when I stepped into this position, I wanted to make sure that all of our current and upcoming brides with Macy's have a pleasant experience. No one needs more stress on their special day, and I want to be sure that registry is one of the things you don't have to worry about.

So for the brides registered with Macy's -- if you have any questions or issues you need to take care of, please don't hesitate to drop me a line and I'll do whatever I can to take care of anything you might need. My email is kelsey.desrosiers@macys.com.

The other question I have for you all is about registry events. Is this something some of you might be interested in? Come in for coffee and a chat about registries with other local brides, that sort of thing -- I want this process to be fun and informative, not stressful, so any ideas you have I would really love to hear.

Thank you -- I really hope to hear your thoughts!

Re: Hassle-free registries -- how can I help?

• i2012doi2012do member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A. Im not sure if you can post on here with this, but since your not actually making the money from it, you arent the business I think its ok.

b. Check out what Crate and Barrell does for brides. Its for the bride and groom- and they take them on a walk through, provide Wine and food samples etc. Its a day just for the couples and that is really nice.
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • edited December 2011
    Probably do make money for this.. registry reps are comission based... This is for brides, and your post should go to maybe a business related board.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • KelseyD207KelseyD207 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

Nope! I don't receive any sort of commission. This is honestly me extending a hand to make sure people who have registered with us are having no issues and to look for ideas straight from the source: local brides. I don't want to pressure you to register, talk about products, or anything similar -- so if I come off that way, I apologize.

However, if people aren't comfortable with me posting this here, I can putter off again. It's no worries!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards