Wedding Photography and Videography Forum

wedding album

Our photographer took incredible pictures of our wedding. He sent us a dvd of the best oics he chose and another of ALL the proofs. about 1900 of them. my question is where/how is the best way to get an album? i know there are alot of sites like Snapfish, but i wonder about the quality? Our photographer can get us one made but it comes from Italy and is very expensive. Any one have any luck with this??

Re: wedding album

• edited December 2011
    The photographer I am using creates their books thru Askua. I think you can go on the website and create your own though. I'm not sure on the pricing, but the quality is amazing.

Also--I had a friend create her own hardcover album on Walmart.com and it turned out really nice. I've ordered calendars every year from snapfish and have never had a quality issue. My cousin orders soft books for all her vacations on snapfish and they are nice, but don't have a hard cover.

Hope this helps!
  • edited December 2011
    mypublisher. com, picaboo.com, shutterfly.com, whiteweddingalbulm.com, and my favorite adoramapix.com (that's the one I used for my album)
  • alliecarrie41alliecarrie41 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    we used mypublisher and it came out great
  • edited December 2011
    asuka only sells to pros. there are a number of wedding album designers out there that can do it for you.  i used passionatealbums.com. a google search will give you more options as well.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards