Getting in Shape

New to the Board

Hi all :)

Just started Day 1 of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. My wedding is in 110 days! 

I'm thin overall, but I am what I like to call flabby thin. Not enough muscle tone. I hope to run a mile every day and do my Jillian Michaels DVD. 

Has anyone had good results with the 30 Day Shred program?
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: New to the Board

• Welcome CSW!!

I bought the 30 day shred but have not tried it yet. Stardust does is almost everyday and im sure she will welcome you.
    Congrats on the wedding and we look forward to you posting on the accountability thread!!

Getting Hitches 08/09/2014

• Welcome! I likewise bought 30DS but have not had the opportunity to try it (turns out my apartment is kinda small).

Come join us on the accountability threads!
  • Hello everyone! Thank you for the warm welcome. I am tracking my eating and am planning on giving myself sundays off so I can rest. I will see you on the accountability board!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • 30 day shred is no joke. It does get boring though, so I would recommend switching back and forth between doing the hard stuff on level 1 and the easy stuff on level 2 (the modified movement) even when you're first starting out. Then when you're ready to graduate to the hard stuff on level 2 every once in awhile do the easy stuff on 3. That was my biggest complaint about 30 day shred, is it got boring doing the same routine every day. Maybe get a yoga DVD for your days off? It will help with the recovery too.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards