Indiana

Reception sites in the Bringhurst/Flora/Camden area?

Hello!  I'm trying to find a good reception site near the areas of Bringhurst/Flora/Camden and I'm having absolutely no luck. If anyone has suggestions it would really help me out :) Thanks!

Re: Reception sites in the Bringhurst/Flora/Camden area?

• edited December 2011

Is Lafayette or Kokomo too far away? You might have more luck in a slightly bigger town. I'm assuming you're looking for an indoor venue?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011

Not sure how big and fancy you were wanting but Pat's Country Barn is in Flora.  I also had a friend get married recently in Flora and they had their reception in Delphi. 

• rlytton87rlytton87 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Pat's Country Barn is nice, I know Mrs. Rhinehart (I can't remember her first name, but she's the regional director or something pretty high up) that does the Longaberger a couple miles north of Burlington rents out her barn & I've heard it's really nice inside.  Celebrations in Kokomo is on the far west side, it's only 10-12 from Burlington, so it would be just under half an hour from Flora. There's always the 4-H Building in Flora, but you'd need a fair amount of decorations. The Camden community center isn't bad. 

HTH

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm from that area and was actually considering Pat's Country Barn! It's very rustic and the countryside view is just beautiful :) I didn't end up choosing that location however due to the Barn is actually a dual level and I had too many guests to fit on the main floor.. The bottom floor is air conditioned though! I ended up chosing the Memorial Home in Logansport! Very pretty and simple! Good luck! :)
  • mzobelmzobel member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are using the Rinehart barn!  The owner is very nice...and so is the price!  We are having about 175 guest and she can fit them!  Theres parking and she even decorates the barn with seasonal things and her longenberger baskets.  I highly reccomend this place!  It is sooo pretty on the inside...only down side is its dual level.  We are using the smaller part (down stairs) as a lounge.

Rinehearts Gathering Barn
  • do youhave the c ontact number for rineharts?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards