Maryland-Baltimore

**AJerome** - TTD photos from Jenni's Blog!

http://bloggidyblog.wordpress.com/2010/07/27/stacys-trash-the-dress-session/

Hi! Jenni posted a few pics on her blog today :-) Although I haven't seen them all, of these, my favorites are the ones where I stood on the boulder...lol...tell me what you think!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: **AJerome** - TTD photos from Jenni's Blog!

• edited December 2011
    I love the ones of you laying on the trees with the water falls in the background. They are gorgeous my dear!
    imageimage
    The two loves of my life
  • jflaniganjflanigan member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the pictures of you sitting on the railroad tracks. Thanks for sharing these!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    LOve them!!!! they came out sooo good and u look great!!!! awesome shots!! thanks for sharing
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for the kind reviews, ladies! It really was fun to shoot them :-) It wasn't even as hard on the dress as I thought, either!
  • edited December 2011
    These are awesome, I really love them!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • gabbridegabbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Gorgeous!!!
  • edited December 2011
    Stacy- you look amazing!  I am loving those ones of you on the railroad tracks :)

And I cannot believe you almost passed out.  Well I mean I can because it was so hot out... drink some water, girl! 
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Miss ... Mrs.
  • dawnmhaydendawnmhayden member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Those are so great!  It almost makes me want to do that after my wedding but I don't know if I could bear to ruin my dress! 
    Glad you are feeling okay now :-)
    imageAnniversary
  • ajerome21ajerome21 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow - they look amazing! I can't even pick out a favorite one, they all look so good!  You def know how to pose!  I haven't decided yet if I was going to do TTD but now I want to!!  I will def be copying some of your moves. lol!  They look great!

Glad to hear you didn't pass out! I completely understand though because I almost did after the ceremony - it was 94 degrees and I didn't eat/drink anything all day and being outside in the the heat I thought I was going to die - that's why we didn't take that many photos.
  • edited December 2011
    AJ and Ladies - Thanks so much!!! I have the full disc now, and I've added some more of my favs to my FB page! I seem to have trouble putting the link into my message, so if it doesn't work, please feel free to friend me, if we're not friends already...:-)

(Stacy Brodie-Dull)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045542&id=1299342997&l=dc1e869341
  • edited December 2011
    Ok - I think I figured it out! If you click on the link, it didn't open, but if you copy and paste it into your browser, the FB pictures come up! Thanks!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards