Ohio-Cleveland

cupcake cakes?

Where did you go to get yours if you had one?

Re: cupcake cakes?

• lisadouglisadoug member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am using Main street Cupcakes in Hudson
  • edited December 2011
    You could try Cakes by Christina

http://www.cakesbychristina.net
  • edited December 2011
    I wanted to go to Main Street, I even booked with a deposit and and never recieved a contract within 2 months!  Ive called/emailed multiple times to  get a contract and  they have been so rude i refuse to give them another dollar!
  • rayro211rayro211 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    A Cookie and a Cupcake is deeelicious.  And really nice presentations, too.

I've also heard really good things about La Bella Cupcakes, who just opened a storefront in Lakewood. 
  • edited December 2011
    i went to cakes by christina. She is wonderful and so nice and does a really good job. Not to mention a good price you can't beat that.
  • Tim&TamaraTim&Tamara member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I actually did not like their cupcakes at Main Street. they were way too sweet... and I had to pay a $20. consult fee and for the 6 cupcakes we tried. all way too sweet!!! I prefer Giant Eagle over them.. and if I dont find a bakery I like soon Im going with Giant Eagle.. since they are like 3.59 or something for 6 cupcakes! You can't beat that. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I'm not sure if this is an option for you, but I actually just started a local business in Strongsville that does Cake Balls and Cake Ball Pops-we have over 50 flavors, and we can custom decorate and package them. Some people like them for favors, some brides use them for the dessert table, others use them in a "cupcake cake" to add some fun to it. You could always do an adorable small cake,and then do cake balls, or even set up a "cake ball bar" and have a small box (which can even be personalized) for guests to pick the flavor(s) they want (this could double as the cake AND favor). We typically sell our cake balls for $15-$16.50 per dozen ($1.25-$1.50 each), and the pops (on a stick) are an additional $3/doz. We offer discounts on orders of 8 dozen or more. We even have little bride and groom decorated cake balls, pops, and strawberries. Just a few ideas. We can do a lot to work with a budget or what the couple wants. We would be more than happy to set up a meeting if you wanted to sample some or have questions. Visit our site at: www.TheCuteLittleCakeShop.com. Hope it's something that interests you! Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards