• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
New York-Long Island

Party Buses

I am looking to get some tips on party bus rentals.  I will probably have about 30-60 people staying in a hotel coming to my wedding.  I just need  party bus to take people to the church then to the reception which is less that a mile apart from one another.  Then the party bus to take everyone back to the hotel after the reception.  Does anyone know if you have to pay to rent the party bus from 11 in the moring till 6pm...or would I just have to pay from 11 to 1 (chuch & drop off to reception) and then pick up at 6?

Re: Party Buses

• edited December 2011
    Generally you rent for the whole period. Most of these places have emails so you can just send it out to several recipents and figure out who has the best rate and the best policy for what you need. I know M & V has just pickup/drop off services for weddings and so you could prob. just do that for each way if it's cheaper.
  • edited December 2011
    Some hotels offer shuttle service, so I would check with them first.  My hotel rooms are blocked at The Courtyard Marriott in Farmingdale.  They'll be providing free shuttle service as long as we get at least 10 rooms blocked.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Hi Thank you for the update on the marriott court yard in Melville.  That is really good to know and something I can look into.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards