October 2013 Weddings
Options

WR: Look what came yesterday! PIP

So I attempted to make my own peacock hair clips and boutineers and failed completely. So I found a vendor on Etsy and she gave me a pretty good deal!

Boutineers (17 for $140 no shipping. A floral bout would have cost me at least $10 a piece).

Hair clips for my BMs. There will be one extra one but these were 6 for $55. I spent $20 on materials just to try and make them and failed.

And this one is for kg8807, your wedding dress post I mentioned Id show my hideous face when trying on my Bm dress for my sisters wedding in less than two weeks? Well here it is!

Der!

Re: WR: Look what came yesterday! PIP

• Options
    Awe you're as cute as a button. I love the boutinires and the dress. I'd wear that bridesmaid dress in public without a wedding. That should be reusable and the color looks lovely on you.
    DIStickers.com Ticker
  • Options
    Very pretty! Good score Stina!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thanks ladies.

I am not too fond of the dress. I actually need to get some tape to tape the dress to my skin (which I am allergic to) to keep it tight since I don't have any boobs!

• Options
    Get some chicken cutlets! :o) I have BIG boobs so I can't feel your pain on that but that sucks that you don't feel comfortable and on top of that, have to use tape you're allergic too. But you do look pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow those are very pretty! Excelent choice!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Daisypath Graduation tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers Check out My Blog
  • Options
    Love the peacock!! Originally that was our first color scheme. Peacock blue and champagne. :)

Also chicken cutlets are amazing...highly recommend getting those!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    haha I loveee the pic! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards