Oregon

help! cheap outside wedding

we're getting married in a year and a half on aug 3rd the weathers beautiful and we looove the outside. i was wondering if anyone out there knew of any beautiful outdoor ceremony and reception places that are not too spendy but still beautiful, please let us know we'd appreciate it so so so much! much love xox

Re: help! cheap outside wedding

• edited December 2011
    It would help to know your definition of "not too spendy".  Also, are you wanting to stay in the Portland metro area?  How many guests?  
  • lindseroolindseroo member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yeah what does "not too spendy" mean?  I know of a few in my area (Corvallis) that are around $2000 which I think is a great deal.  BUT people have different opinions of that!

Try your city parks & rec site.  They usually have park rentals for like $25/hr.
    Photobucket Wedding Countdown Ticker
    I keep you with me in my heart, you make it easier when life gets hard.
  • edited December 2011
    If you want something outside of Portland there is a great wedding location in Parkdale. Beautiful gazebo on a pond. I can give you more information if you would like. The owners dont have a website, and have only had a few weddings there, but It costs $400 and they're super nice people.
     We're getting married there in April.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out David Hill Winery in Forest Grove!  They have information at http://www.voila-catering.com/davidhill.html

The site is beatiful and the wines are cheap!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards