January 2012 Weddings
Options

Since Money seems to be the theme this week

I stole this from another board.

What are you Frugal with?

Wht do you spluge on?

mine:
Frugal: EVERYTHING in my life.  I never buy new cloths, shoes ect. Grocery shopping is stickly what is on my list. Coupons and all are factored in.

Spluge- about twice a year, I get my nails done. oh and we like to travel, so we save for our trip and then boom its gone.

Re: Since Money seems to be the theme this week

• Options
    Frugal- Right now I am attempting to be frugal with everything due to the house. It's so hard, especialy around pay day when I'm used to going out and spending.

Splurge- Hmm, well for the house I decided to go 700 above budget to upgrade the carpet for the downstairs. Oh my big splurge for this year though is the cruise I am going on next week.

I just dont for see too many splurges happening in my future lol
    Wedding Items for Sale!! http://wedding12712.weebly.com/ Daisypath Anniversary tickers image
  • Options
    Frugal- I am frugal with almost nothing, lol. I do use coupons and do a lot of online shopping to get great deals.

Splurge- I splurge on vacations. I try to find the best deals though, but we vacation quite a bit. I just love to get away!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I second Tara.

Frugal - Not really with anything.  I used to be when I was single, but with a double income it was easier to let things slide a bit.  We do have a budget but we don't stick to it 100% of the time. Which for now is fine as our budget is very frugal.  Once we have kids I'm sure I'll be much more frugal.

Splurge - Ummm, instead of buying one ipad for hubby, we bought two.  One for each of us.  Stuff like that.  :)  
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards