Just Engaged and Proposals
Options

SURPRISE HONEY!

Aug. 30 was supposed to be the day of our wonderful 25th bday surprise for my wonderful love, Mike. So it turns out it was a surprise for me.

Our wonderful friends have devised an infallible plan to get me to plan a Bday surprise for Mike and have therefore made numerous secret phone calls and messages with them (especially Richard). I finally came up with a great plan and told Mike that we should celebrate his birthday on Sunday because we never got to celebrate it because of the wedding planning for our friends (Tine & She). 
He agreed and I told him that I would like to take him to suite 701 for drinks and appetizer followed by a dinner at the Keg.... he of course agreed. 

It was quite nerve wracking seeing as Richard kept texting me saying not to screw this up. I was therefore very very careful. I was oh so happy when we finally got to the keg and did not see any of our friend's cars (so I thought.... apparently he saw his mom's car).

I proceeded as if it was any regular dinner and the maitre D directed us to our table.... she was smiling, so was I. Only because I thought she knew about Mike's surprise. As we got to our table, our friends came out and yelled SURPRISE!!!!! 

And Mike did really looked surprised... camera flashes and videos went on and speeches as well. I was very happy and proud that I pulled this off and proceeded with my speech telling Mike, Surprise Honey! I gotcha!!!! And then it was his turn (for the speech). I was surprised because I thought he was teary eyed and speechless (our friends knew what it was though.....)

Then a few minutes later more friends and family came from near the entrance and I felt really touched that they all came for Mike's surprise party..... then as I turn to see Mike's reaction, he now was on 
his knees and I of course started crying ... He said "I love you" (in my hometown dialect) and he asked "will you marry me?" I of course said yes and just cried......

I still keep playing this event over and over again in my head because I was truly surprised!!!!!!!!!! 

I love you all, dear friends and family. Thank you so so so MUCH for that wonderful surprise!!!!!!!!

I LOVE YOU so MUCH MY LOVE.... always and forever. It's been nine wonderful years and I'm looking forward to forever with you by my side

Re: SURPRISE HONEY!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards