New Hampshire

Re: WTF Friday

• edited December 2011
    WTF lady in the Main Office.  I didn't appreciate the attitude and the comment you gave me when I said I had keys to drop off to FI's son.  I'm listed as his step-mom on his emergency card.  And yes we all work until 6 he does walk home.  We can see the school from our back door for god sakes. 

Keep your age comments to yourself and not everyone has the $ to stay home everyday with their kids. 

But I will take it as a compliment that the other receptionist thought I was coming in late for school.
  • edited December 2011
    wtf is with this pollen?  I am tired of feeling like poop because my allergies are out of control.  I only have a few days left of vacation and I am parked on the couch with a box of tissues.,.,.,.fun times
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    WTF warehouse guy that comes into our closed door office area EVERY MORNING @ 7:30 to poop!! Is there a reason you cannot use any of the other 15 bathrooms in this building or maybe do this at home? It is very bizarre and kinda gross that I have to know your bathroom schedule!

WTF FI for getting upset with me last night for asking you to go downstairs to watch TV so I could go to sleep. It was very late and I have to get up early for work.   I know you have a lot on your mind right now but  please don't take it out on me. I hated going to sleep knowing you were upset over something so silly.
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    wtf- this week, just, wtf. ugh.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF cell phone.  Why do you keep turning my alarm off?  This is the second time this week that you didn't go off when you were supposed to.  I keep missing my exercise time because you refuse to go off.  It's making my cranky so please stop.
    Anniversary Buying A Home
  • edited December 2011
    i am going to second elahenara.  wtf entire week.  good riddance!
  • Luv2Cook27Luv2Cook27 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF Cold ~ GO away.  I would like to hear again and not have a constant sinus headache.  Thanks.
    ~*Emily*~
    Wedding Bio

Anniversary
  • kloirekloire member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF co-worker. 

You ranted from 8:14 (when you finally decided to show up for the day) until 10:20.  Seriously two hours of screaming and complaining about everything and everyone.  Your final statement was "but I am not one to complain".

WTF wedding coordinator - 2 weeks before the wedding and you have decided to stop emailing/calling me back? ugh.  I am wtfing this entire week as well!
  • EDK2010EDK2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF- Crappy Day. DH and I over slept by an hour (we have never done). Got stuck in traffic for 20 mins on the way to work. I was late for my 9:00 meeting, which has to be changed anyway because it was supposed to be filmed and we can't find the charger for the videocamera who someone I work with let the battery run out on. Then every whiny student imaginable has come into my office today with some emergency! It is 11:07 and I haven't even had my breakfast! ugh

On a positive not my friend and I are running a fitness class tonight (for free) for inner-city youth! This is the only thing keeping me from heading home early and crawling up in a ball!
    TTC #1 Since July 2011
    BFP #1 2/28/12- 3/3/12 CP at 4w3d
    BFP #2 4/1/12- 5/7/12 Missed M/C at 8w4d (measuring 6w3d)
    TTC on hold until December
  • TroyandKellyTroyandKelly member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF - I am trying to work here...stop coming into my office to chat about stupid crap.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF airlines!  How the heck did you not know that the layover was not long enough for your policy?  We booked our honeymoon months ago to avoid issues and now we have to pay an extra $200 we don't have to get on a different airline.  Thanks for waiting until it's too late to book something new destination to save money!

I third WTF this week.  Thank goodness it's over in a couple of hours because I've had enough.
  • edited December 2011
    WTF weather. I would like the sun to shine and the wind to stop blowing. Also, WTF PMS, you are making my face break out like crazy and I hate it.
  • FireDancer04FireDancer04 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    WTF to my clients at the store today. Do you not understand the words that are coming out of my mouth? Or do you just not pay attention long enough to hear the answer? Seriously when I tell you that there is no inventory, it means I can't order it for you!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards