Maine

Limo prices

I am getting married in Maine next may. I want to charter a trolley for the day of the wedding to transport us from the hotel-church-reception etc. I received a price from the trolley company for the 4 hours that we would need it for but I'm starting to wonder what the cost of a limo is. If the limo price is close to the trolley price, I will go with the trolley, but if its significantly lower, I may rethink my original plan.

I can't find any pricing info online so I am wondering if anyone could share what they paid for a limo for about 4 hours.

Thanks!!
imageimage
Missing Our July Sparkler
BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]

Re: Limo prices

• edited December 2011
    We're looking into limos, and I believe its around 275-300 for 2hrs. So probably around 600 for 4.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Anniversary BabyFruit Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Thank you!

I think we will stick with the trolley ($700 for 4 hours) since it doesnt seem to be too much more than a limo and its something that I really want!
    imageimage
    Missing Our July Sparkler
    BFP-11/12/12, MMC 1/16/13-baby stopped growing @ 9wks, found out at 13wks, D&E 1/25/13 Anniversary]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards