Arizona-Phoenix
Options

size up or down for wedding dress??!!

I found the perfect dress but there is one small issue.. I think it makes my breasts look like they are on full display. I'm 5ft 2, 125 pounds and natural size 32 triple d. The dress I found has a sweetheart neckline and mermaid style. I tried on one size and it fit for the most part, only the small of my back area would need to be taken in. I'm considering getting a size up so that it can be altered to my body. While the other one fit my chest for the most part, I think if I get a bigger size it won't be as fitted.

Should I get the size I tried on or go bigger. Not sure what to do.

thanks for reading!

Re: size up or down for wedding dress??!!

• Options
    You might need to go up a size to have it fitted-that said, fitted doesn't necessarily mean an amount of coverage you would be comfortable with.
       If you haven't gone to Suzanne's Bridal to look I suggest you do. it's in Gilbert, and they have a lot of reasonable priced dresses. More to the point, the owner is a seamstress and that plce is where I think you'll find some great advice as to what size you should order. Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Thank you zizibet! I will look at their website :)
  • Options
    Don't not sure, as long as you follow the most perfect effect to modify this wedding dress!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards