Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

I just saved hundreds of $ on my MB reservations!

I am so excited! Periodically, I will call MB and confirm my reservations. We have about 5 different reservations through them at the moment. I made sure to have them double check the promo codes for all my reservations and every single one of them dropped considerably INCLUDING the VISTA SUITE which, in the past, they told me did not fall under the promo code!

I am so excited. We are still spending QUITE a bit of money on just hotel costs, but I am so happy to have saved so much.

Just my Vista Suite reservation alone went from $465 and $420/night to $344/night for 2 nights!!!! This makes me feel so much better....

Re: I just saved hundreds of $ on my MB reservations!

• Options
    That's awesome!! Are you having you reception in your suite?  If so, how does that work, and is it really expensive? Im trying to cut down on cost but still be nice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Wow, get that in writing!

Married in Vegas - June 2011

• Options
    For a split second a Geico commercial came to mind lol...who doesn't love saving money, no matter the amount?! Congrats!
  • Options
    Awesome! How do get promo codes?
  • Options
    I was also wondering what promo code you used?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Same thing happened with me--booked Vista 3 nights way in advance. Kept an eye out, and eventually got a coupon code that fell into my dates. Took over $300 off! Remember to bring your NEW reservation codes with you though, in case they space on you. Sadly, I had to cancel my reservation, but it was a very smooth transaction. Just mentioning to encourage that MB doesn't always screw up. Hope yours goes smoothly!
    {Formally Hiltonsgirl}
  • Options
    Oh way that is awesome!!!!   Congrats on saving so much.
    http://angieandchris.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker image119 Dealt!
    image 40 Are All In!
    image 51 Had to fold!
    image 28 Are Holding Out For their Turn!
  • Options
    Thanks, guys! Total, Geico commercial, right? Sorry! haha!

I will make sure they email me my new confirmations today. Thanks for reminding me.

The promo code fell under my dates and was: P1JANEN. It was even cheaper than the group code. It was at least 20% off. I got it on smartervegas.com

• Options
    Awesome! In general when I'm vacation planning, I always look for deals and change or rebook to get a better deal. Congrats! 100 plus dollars is 100 plus that can be saved or used for something else
  • Options
    Sorry, I just want to make sure I understand, but you can apply promo codes to reservations that have already been booked at a different rate?  If so, that definitely something I want to keep in mind when we go to book our accomodations for March.
  • Options
    Heck yeah, Vireyda! Book it as low as you can and then continue to check for promo codes. They'll lower it. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards