Pennsylvania

Chair covers, etc. for sale after October 23rd =)

Hi everyone!  Just wanted to post this now incase anyone is planning ahead...I am going to be selling my chair covers and other wedding items after October 23rd 2010.  My colors are ivory and black.  The chair covers are ivory with a black satin bow, which is directly sewn onto the cover itself. The cover style is NOT spandex; it is more of the polyester type blend to fit banquet chairs.   I have a quantity of 200, give or take a few as I'm sure some will need to be thrown out due to food/drink stains. I am asking $500 for the chair covers.  I paid $700, which is still less than renting at most places =)  I will have also a variety of other items, in the black and ivory family.  Let me know if you may be interested.  Thanks!

Re: Chair covers, etc. for sale after October 23rd =)

• edited December 2011

I just had to comment I'm getting married the same day with the colors black and ivory also :) are you having issues finding things black and ivory? i find so much black and white but little black and ivory

• l1ltaral1ll1ltaral1l member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    YES!  So hard to find ivory and not bright white!  I did find a lot of things on www.etsy.com. I put out a lot of custom requests which sellers bid on.  It worked out great. Let me know if you are looking for anything in particular...and I may be able to point you in the right direction!! :-)
  • Stupendogrl32Stupendogrl32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I might be interested in anything u might have in ivory. I also may be interestedin the chair covers. Do you think the stains could be dry cleaned out by chance? I'm really really interested! My wedding colors are Purple Ivory and Chocolate brown
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Sorry it took me so long to respond!  The chair covers have a black directly sewn onto them, so I'm guessing they wouldn't work for you since you are using brown :-( 
  • poodle2010poodle2010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am interested!  sapipas@gmail.com
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    They are sold!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards