Tennessee

May Wedding

My FI and I are thinking of getting married in May and was wondering what did you guys think of this month as far as getting married? Loooking at getting married like the first weedend.

Re: May Wedding

• edited December 2011
    I got married over Memorial Day weekend this year. It was wonderful. Idk where you are getting married, but if its Knoxville/Cookeville/etc., you may want to be mindful of college graduations (or high school grads if you have family members that age) that may be on a Saturday. Getting around Cookeville is awful on graduation day - even if you aren't really close to campus.
    Mrs. Wiggins image
  • edited December 2011

Nashville in May is a great time to get married because the weather is nice but not too hot. I think the challenge will be booking vendors because May is when wedding season is officially in full gear. Congrats and best of luck!

DJ Ryan

http://www.notableoccasions.net

• eastTNbrideeastTNbride member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We were married on May 20 and I've had some friends get married in May. Usually it is a good month weather wise. Usually lower chances of rain and warmer temperatures without being too hot.

Usually dates book fast in May though, so try to decide on a venue and photographer soon.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards