Destination Weddings Discussions
Options

Good Tuesday Morning!

I'm just jumping on real quick before I head to the zoo. We are doing Wednesday's Child filmings all day there. It'll be nice ot be outside, but It's going to be a loooooong day. Drew and I decided to take it easy tonight and will be going to see the 5 year engagement at the second run theater.

What does everyone else have going on today? Anything wedding related?

Re: Good Tuesday Morning!

• Options
    Back to work for the first time this week, working until 5. I will be hopefully getting stuff done at home tonight. The house needs some serious cleaning after having 3 kids there all weekend, and I am not quite ready to mail the invites I wanted to send out last weekend (I have like 15 left to assemble).
  • Options
    Work until 430 and then donating blood. Probably going to take it easy tonight as donating usually makes me very tired!!! Probably do some more research on resorts!!
    Anniversary
  • Options
    Morning Lovelies!!

Working until 4pm today, then teaching my Boot Camp class :)
    Going to getting organized for our weekend away for the Canada Day long weekend, lots to do and I want to bake etc.

Goin to be doing some research on weather in other months of Barbados, thinking of bumping up the date to mid summer next year!

Have a terrific day!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Quick post for me...work is super busy but the time is flying which I welcome today lol!  I will respond to the other posts as soon as I get the opportunity!

Have a great day ladies!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Only 15 to go Britt!  Almost there!!

Worked out at 6am this morning and am feeling a little sluggish right now! 
    I am working till about 430 and then meeting a friend at my house - she is bringing over some jewelry for me to look at.  She bought 3 sets for her wedding and only wore one.  She said I can borrow whatever I like!  Then we are going over to a friend of a friend to look at some signs that the lady offer to make us for the wedding!  She wants to make sure she is going in the right direction with what we want!
    Until we say 'I DO'! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I'm at work today, but only until 3 :). Slow day here so I have gotten alot of my office work done, which is great because I would be thinking about it on my day off if I didn't. Today is FFIL's birthday so we might be going out with them for dinner, then I'm going to do a night time run with some of my staff that have recently taken up running. Hope everyone is having a GREAT day!
  • Options
    Good afternoon ladies!! I am hanging at work today trying not to get in trouble for playing on my phone. The Internet is down today so phone it is. I just finished filling out the contract for the officiant now I just have to mail it out. I can't find my stamps though... Tonight I think that I will finish up the invites so I can get them printed and cut out. I still have to find the perfect color for the covers but at least I will have a start on things.
    Anniversary imagemy read shelf:
    Cathy (CathyL7910)'s book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-theme-boards_destination-weddings_good-tuesday-morning-7?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Theme BoardsForum:54Discussion:124ba711-0835-4334-b753-ef312a055678Post:9b8ed07d-80fe-48d9-809c-d3470b9c6fef">Re: Good Tuesday Morning!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Only 15 to go Britt!  Almost there!! Posted by TrudM75[/QUOTE]

I keep trying to psych myself up, like 'you're SO close, you've got this' lol
  • Options
    Good afternoon ladies!! At work as I normally am but pretty quiet today!

Hoping to get invites ordered this week now that we finalized the AHR menu, just need to go to Michael's to scope out cardstock so I choose the right finish on it. I have no idea what linen cardstock even is. I'm so envious of all you crafty DIYers! Hope everyone has a wonderful evening!
  • Options

That's funny, I'm envious of the people who just order theirs and don't lose their mind making them hahaha
    I guess its a case of 'the grass is always greener...' lol

• Options
    So so so sorry that I've been MIA lately!! I don't know what happened but life got insane. Like for the last two weeks I have basically been home to sleep... but today I got the second half of my wisdom teeth out... this side HURTS so I've been able to spend some time to relax and not go crazy. :)

Kimmy -- the crown looks good on you!!!! :) 
    ~*~ Ask me about DW Knottie of the Day and Nestie of the Day! ~*~

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards