June 2013 Weddings

AW: Brooch Bouquet!

So, I decided that I wanted to make a brooch bouquet instead of a regular one.  It took a little while for my mom to get on board with this idea, but she did and we started ordering brooches from ebay and etsy.  My mom has done some awesome work so far making the brooches into "flowers" so I thought i'd show it off as it is so far!  Not 100% sure which we will keep and if we need to get more, but so excited at how its turning out. :)
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: AW: Brooch Bouquet!

• that looks so awesome so far!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Oh its so pretty!!!
    June 2013 - Shoe Inspiration
    imageimage
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Looks great!! I love the different colors.
  • That's awesome! I'm making one too and started collecting brooches a few weeks ago. I'm so excited to start mine now! Keep us updated :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thanks ladies!  I've only seen everything in pictures so far.  My mom is in FL with it and has been doing alot of work.

It was tough at first without photographs of how it is coming along, but I ended up with a lot of 16 brooches that was mostly purple flowers so that helped me to start focusing more on what to buy/what would go together.  

In the end, it's also helped us to decide that our wedding colors will be purple (different shades) and a lime or sage green (haven't decided yet).  So that takes some pressure off now.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Eeek! Love it so far!!

Definitely keep us posted with pics =)
    June '13 - Cake!
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker

Books read in 2013 - 0/25
  • edited March 2012
    Wow! Love it. Much more colorful than the ones I've seen.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards