Indiana
Options

Indianapolis-ish area field venue

Hey! I'm planning this from Vancouver Canada so i'm relying heavily on the internet!

I'd love to get some feedback on places for a wooded or field wedding and reception not too far outside 465. I've googled a few places (farm venues) but most seem to expect you to use only the barn. I don't want the barn. I don't want a country wedding, I grew up in the suburbs. I want either a field or a lightly wooded area to put up a big tent in so the wedding and reception can be at the same place. I know a few people with land but they live WAY far out in the country and I have people coming from other states and Canada so it'd be too much of a hassle to have it too far from the city. I've looked a bit at parks, but they typically don't allow alcohol so that's out :-/

anyone have suggestions?

Re: Indianapolis-ish area field venue

• Options
    The Indianapolis Public Library has a beautiful garden you can rent and set up a tent. I have also heard good things about Mustard Seed Gardens in Noblesville, IN
    Engaged May 18th, 2012 Still trying to set the date..EARLY 2014
  • Options
    We used Brown County State Park.  We had it inside, but they do have weddings outside and you can have beer and wine, you just have to provide it youself and get a temporary license from the state.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards