Nevada-Las Vegas
Options

Vista Suite Questions

1.  What specific Vista Suite did you have, Room #, Floor #?  We would like to get one with the best view possible!

2.  Ipod Docking Station - I know a lot of people's cut out throughout the night, do you suggest buying your own that you know won't cut out?

3.  Did you feel weird doing a first dance, father daughter dance etc. in the room?  Dancing with 100s of people, and a lot of them not even watching seems less center of attention like at at home weddints.  Whereas having 50 or so all watching may make us a little nervous.  Then again if we are buzzed enough maybe not:)

4.  If you move the furniture into the bedroom for more room to roam etc., are some people going to get tired of standing if there aren't a lot of places to sit?

Any other tips/suggestions on the room feel free to share as well.  TIA!

Re: Vista Suite Questions

• Options
    edited December 2011
    1. We were on the 60th floor. I can't remember the room number. It was the one at the end of the hall on the left haha like 60-235? IDK

2. The iPod would cut out for a few seconds. Once the volume was turned down, it was back on immediately. By the end of the night we kind of figured it out. When we went to do our 1st dance the iPod cut out twice. It was cute though bc my 80 year old great Uncle started to sing to us. So, it turned out to be memorable :)

3. It was kinda weird to dance in front of everyone bc they are very close to you, but I think it would have been kinda awkward at any size wedding. It was really sweet bc it felt like everyone was close to us.

4. We moved 4 of the 6 dining chairs in the bedroom. We left out the couch, the 2 arm chairs, the bar stools, 2 dining room chairs, and like 6 little pod stools that they have in the living room. I didn't notice anyone really dying for a chair. Most people were mingling and lots of women took off their shoes, so it was kinda just like when you have a party- no shoes necessary!

I wrote a review of the Vista suite that is in my bio + I wrote about the size of the Vista suite a couple of posts ago http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_nevada-las-vegas_vista-suite-size

Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards