May 2012 Weddings
Options

Surreal

So I work up this m orning and it hit me that I am getting married in 2 days.  I have a lot of errands to run today and my flowers are arriving this afternoon. 

Also my last day at my job was yesterday.  I will be going back to school full time in a few weeks and will just be working part time at my other job.  I kind of feel a little lost.  I was there for so many years, it was sad saying goodbye to my patients that I have watched grow from babies. 

But on a bright note, the weather forecast for this weekend is beautiful!!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Surreal

• Options
    i agree!! it kinda got to me today... it's my last day of work until wednesday.... taking my ring to the jeweler to get soldered (sp?) and getting my eyebrows waxed... finally feels like wedding time!! woohoo!!!
  • Options
     I woke up super early today and it hit me, I will be getting married in two days. Crazy!!
    image 204 Invited
    image 148 Are ready to party!
    image 56 Will be missing out!
    image 0 Are MIA!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    Yesterday it hit me, my parents left to go up to the town where it is being held, and I had to send a bunch of stuff with them, and definatly had a OMG its THIS WEEKEND, moment. Time to get busy and finish up everything that I havnt done yet!

May 2012 July Siggy: Favorite Vacation Spot Kaleden, BC
    July Fave Vacation Spot photo IMG_0268-1.jpg

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    My Blog:Through My Eyes

• Options
    Even the morning of my wedding it still did not feel like my wedding day haha!
    imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards