Ohio-Columbus

Venues/Receptions north of Columbus

I am new to this board!  I am getting married December 2013 and I am currently a student in Chicago.  Both my FI and I are from Ohio, the north of Columbus area.  As I have started to  look at reception venues in our area I haven't seen many options.  I wondered if you Ladies had any advice.  We could go as far north as Mandfield and south as Fredericktown, as west as Galion and east as Butler.  
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Venues/Receptions north of Columbus

• I don't have any answers, but wanted to say hey to another Chicago transplant!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Take a look at Brookshire, it is in Delaware- if that is far enough north. We live in NW Cbus and are getting married/having our reception at Brookshire in June. Its a really pretty and a newer venue built pretty much for weddings. Joy, the owner used to have a wedding planning business and is awesome to work with. It is a great value also! Good Luck   !http://www.brookshire.biz/

• Just speaking from places I have DJ'd at in the past....  Oakhaven Golf Club on US 23 in Delaware
  • I am also looking in that area, however planning from Allentown, PA. Do you have any suggestions on reception halls?

Jenn
  • We are looking at the Mansfield Reformatory a lot.  It depends on your budget.  Deer Ridge golf course is very nice.  The cabin is in Ashland and a little bit cheaper, plus their food is delicious!  Then there is also the Ontario Event Center and Ed Pickens Cafe on Main.  Everything else I have seen I'm not a big fan of. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards