Arkansas

When and where are you getting married?

Hello, all. I'm bored at work and wanted to see who all my fellow Arkansas knotties were. So, what is your wedding date and what city are you getting married in? Feel free to include anything else.

Our big day is October 18,2013
in Bismark, AR at the Lake Degray Resort
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: When and where are you getting married?

• October 6, 2012 - Old Mill Wedding Chapel, Hot Springs
  • We are getting married May 18, 2013 in Eureka Springs!
  • barton&smithbarton&smith member
    First Comment
    edited September 2012
    Still trying to decide...  This is each of our's second marriage and I can't decide what I want!

We're from Central/North Central Arkansas.  I'd be happy to take suggestions! lol
  • Our wedding is set for October 12th,2012 in Fort Smith at Brunwick wedding chapel( The dress without the stress is thier motto). Small wedding consisting mostly of family and a few close friends.We are an older couple( he is in his mid 60s and I am in my early 50s)....Just something simple ,fun too
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arkansas_when-and-where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:76Discussion:c0755163-197a-468d-a2ae-62e2997b29efPost:3031e8c0-62f7-48f7-a667-db395616428c">Re: When and where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Still trying to decide...  This is each of our's second marriage and I can't decide what I want! We're from Central/North Central Arkansas.  I'd be happy to take suggestions! lol
    Posted by barton&smith[/QUOTE]

how far away from Fort smith are u located?
  • Just had ours September 15, 2012 at The Greens at North Hills in Sherwood. Wish you all the best on your wedding days!

Anniversary Vacation
  • We just moved from Branson,MO to Lowell, AR and we are tentatively set on having our March 16,2013 wedding at Silver Dollar City. Their package prices are amazing, and the planner is super helpful and answers my emails so fast...and there have been many MANY emails, lol.
    We also looked at St. Anthony's on the Creek here in Lowell, and I was IN LOVE with it, but all of our family would have to drive 4 to 6 hours to get here, and no one is excited about that :(
    At this point, I am second guessing the venue every 5 minutes. But I have ordered my dress already, and I have the man, so even if I get married on the side of the road I'll be happy.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_arkansas_when-and-where-are-you-getting-married?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:76Discussion:c0755163-197a-468d-a2ae-62e2997b29efPost:c76d0bc1-9345-47a7-ab5e-394a9dc58e45">When and where are you getting married?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hello, all. I'm bored at work and wanted to see who all my fellow Arkansas knotties were. So, what is your wedding date and what city are you getting married in? Feel free to include anything else. Our big day is October 18,2013 in Bismark, AR at the Lake Degray Resort
    Posted by fschuller[/QUOTE]
     Our big day is Oct 12th ,less than 2 weeks away.we are getting married at Brunwick Wedding chapel in Fort Smith.Such a beautiful place
  • Hello!

I am having my wedding in Eureka Spings, AR.
    Ceremony at Thorncrown Chapel and reception at Skyridge Pavilion.

Such pretty places. :)
  • My wedding date is tentatively set for April 12 2014. I'm still trying to decide on a venue. We want an outside ceremony and inside reception. My cousin is planning to do our food. I currently live in  NWA and my fiancee in Neosho. Both families live in Missouri though. I am thinking possibly Joplin, MO. It's still 3 hours for most of my family
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards