Second Weddings
Options

July brides... here we go!

Congrats to all of the SW July brides.  It's been a long time coming, huh? 

I am so happy we've made it.  I plan to relax and enjoy myself between now and the big day -- as much as possible -- and hope you all will be able to do the same.

Cheers!  *clink*

hsbstone July 2, 2011
Lisa50 July 3, 2011
mattsdorothy July 3, 2011
teedove July 7, 2011
loriandedwin July 8, 2011
mybooboos July 8, 2011
rapunnzzll July 8, 2011
kimber9999 July 9, 2011
Jennybeeb July 11, 2011
tangledtempest July 11, 2011
starbucks1127 July 30, 2011

Re: July brides... here we go!

• Options
    MikesAngieMikesAngie member
    Name Dropper 5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulatons ladies!!!  Remember to breathe, relax and enjoy the day!!  

Cheers!!! *clink*
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There's a lot of you!!  July's a great month to get married.  (Celebrating 5 yrs on July   8th)

Cheers *glug, glug, glug, glug---er...what?  ;)  ~Donna
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations July Brides!!!! Breathe and Enjoy it. Just before the wedding is such and exciting time. I can't wait to see all of your pics and updates.
    Lisa, just a few more days........
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_july-brides-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:12668ffc-2e6c-413d-8822-15b8b84e4a5aPost:02e8d752-314d-42b5-b209-38e2ffec61db">Re: July brides... here we go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]There's a lot of you!!  July's a great month to get married.  (Celebrating 5 yrs on July   8th) Cheers *glug, glug, glug, glug---er...what?  ;)  ~Donna
    Posted by right1thistime[/QUOTE]

There will be plenty of all of that going on.  I have a group of healthy drinkers on board.  Then there's me, the teetotaler bride (sparkling cider, actually!).  I'm looking forward to a toast I'm making to my aunt and uncle.  Our wedding date is their 58th wedding anniversary.  Now <u>that's</u> longevity!

Okay, kids, I'm off to New Orleans for a couple of days ... back on Thursday.  No parties while I'm gone.  Bahahahaha ....
  • Options
    Sue-n-KevinSue-n-Kevin member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its First Answer First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oooh, congrats to the July brides! Hopefully you all have fabulous weather, memorable weddings, and come back and share all your pics!
  • Options
    prodigalgirlprodigalgirl member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey, I'm a July bride too!  This Saturday (July 2)!!

We're about to head out to get our marriage license!  Hopefully, we have no problems.

Congrats, ladies!  Here's to a stress free (as much as possible) day!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Cheers to all!! *clink*  Can't believe it's almost here. 

Right1thistime - I will be thinking of you as you celebrate your 5th anniversary. 

Lisa - how special that it's also their 58th.  My parents will hit their 58th this September too.  July 8th is also my mom's birthday, but she doesn't want it mentioned.  She says that night is for the two of us.  Typical thinking from a mom.

Here's to a great month of weddings and celebrating!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    130image Invited to dance the night away!
    92image Want to show their best moves!
    38image Have two left feet and won't be dancing!
    0image Are too embarrased to say they don't dance!

• Options
    fireytigerfireytiger member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congrats ladies!! Make the most of it, and just enjoy every minute!
  • Options
    Lisa50Lisa50 member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/special-topic-wedding-boards_second-weddings_july-brides-here?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Special Topic Wedding BoardsForum:35Discussion:12668ffc-2e6c-413d-8822-15b8b84e4a5aPost:e120d866-8ee0-421b-bc42-671c82d974cc">Re: July brides... here we go!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Cheers to all!! *clink*  Can't believe it's almost here.  Right1thistime - I will be thinking of you as you celebrate your 5th anniversary.  Lisa - how special that it's also their 58th.  My parents will hit their 58th this September too.  July 8th is also my mom's birthday, but she doesn't want it mentioned.  She says that night is for the two of us.  Typical thinking from a mom. Here's to a great month of weddings and celebrating!!
    Posted by rapunnzzll@aol.com[/QUOTE]

Aww ... that's so sweet of your mom! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards