Ohio-Cincinnati

Cook Islands

Have any of you ladies been to these islands or know anyone who has? Or even possibly know anything about them? I kind of happened upon them yesterday and they sound beautiful and possibly not as expensive as the other islands there in French Polynesia. Love to hear from you all. Thanks!

Re: Cook Islands

• CincyBride29CincyBride29 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend went there last year for her honeymoon and said it was AMAZING!  That is really all I know though...sorry I am not more help!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    220 Invited image 163 Attending image 57 Declined image 0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: June 18th
  • edited December 2011
    Check out tripadvisor. Looks like they have reviews on hotels, etc.
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Tourism-g294328-Cook_Islands-Vacations.html
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    Just keep in mind that flying to the Cook Islands would be very expensive and the time it would take you to get there would definitely cut back on your actual honeymoon time.
  • edited December 2011
    Yes!  We got married in Sept 2008 and took a month long honeymoon adventure.  Our first week (and our only "luxury" week of the trip) was in the Cook Islands.  We stayed the whole time in Aitutaki at Etu Moana.  It was so beautiful, so relaxing, and the people were so friendly.  We loved the remote, non-commercialized feel.  And, I've never seen water so aqua blue and pristine.  Even though it takes awhilte to get there, I highly recommend it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards