Georgia-Savannah

Wedding Night Hotels

Hey Girls! Can you guys please make recomedations for awsome hotels to stay in while I am getting married and the night of. I do not want a bed and breakfast. I am looking for something classy. I book a deluxe room at the mansion on Forsyth Park but they didnt have any suites and I have had a hard time finding suites in the area that are just as nice as those.

Re: Wedding Night Hotels

• edited December 2011
    We are staying at the Historic DoubleTree on West Bay Street.  The thing I like about this hotel is that it has the charm of Historic Savannah, poster beds, convienend location, and all around charm.  There suites have whirlpool tubs as well.  Since are having a desination wedding we were able to negotiate a GREAT rate for our guest there as well.

Call Valerie Carr, Sales & Catering Coordinator (912) 790-4706, over there she will take care of you.  She recently got married herself and as given me so much great direction with us living in Atlanta we needed it...lol Tell her Christine from Atlanta sent you her way...lol\

Good Luck!!
    Christine
  • iluvmytxrgriluvmytxrgr member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    The Double Tree that PP suggested is great.  They have pretty decent size suites.  Also, check the Hilton Desoto, AVIA, and the Bohemian. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • edited December 2011
    Also try http://savannahvisit.com/ they have a great list of places to visit and stay at
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards