August 2012 Weddings

Four Weddings

Who watches this? I'm addicted!

Although half the time I can't stand the brides. So judgemental! It bothers me that they critique brides whose budgets are far, far less than their own. Of course their weddings don't have as much food, booze, flowers, etc., these things cost money!

Anyway after that mini vent I still can't get enough of it ;)
Married my love 8-25-12 TTC #1 since September 2012. BFP 2-2-13. photo 455d4bc3-3623-4c16-8dd1-1fbc7e99e147.jpg BabyFruit Ticker My BFP Chart

Re: Four Weddings

• I watch it sometimes! I like watching it to get ideas. The bride i think is going to win never does.
    I agree, i think they should have people with SIMILAR budgets.
    I watched one and they got married in NYC and one girl had a 18,000 budget and one had a budget of 100,000!
    www.weddedeverafter.blogspot.com
    167 Invited image 34 Attending image Declined 4 image Still Waiting 129 image
  • I am also addicted, watch it every Friday night after work. It's one way that I like to relax. And I agree, they need to make it more fair budget wise but it makes for good TV. There was one episode just a few weeks ago that I just wanted to scream due to a bride being so critical on the others, Karina I think it was?
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm addicted, but I hate it! The brides are all so mean! "OMG, I give her wedding a 3 because she ran out of appetizers!". Yeah, they ran out of the swedish meatballs, but it's only because you ate like 40, so stop complaining! Ugh, it's a person's wedding, not the Oscars. It's something personal to them!

Ah, here I go ranting again. :P
  • I'm getting married at Royce Brook too, but I haven't seen this episode. Which episode was it - I'd like to download it from iTunes.

• <div>I was looking to get married there.  Do you know which episode this was on?</div><div>
    </div>In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_august-2012-weddings_four-weddings?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:1fb748ee-7a4e-40eb-b4b4-e553486f4cacDiscussion:4953eb8c-cf05-4758-8a42-f825deda0224Post:749fab3a-8bdf-401b-b3f9-00bd1576057a">Re: Four Weddings</a>:
    [QUOTE]Addicted!! :)  FI and I watch it all the time - and yes, my biggest issue is the budget. 100,000 can buy a lot more stuff than 10,000 so of course the weddings are going to be different! Best part was last week, my venue was on the show! (Royce Brook Golf Club) & the girl who got married there actually won the show!  It was great to see the place during an actual wedding and how it worked, and I also was happy that I was able to hit the record button once I realized it was my venue and I shared it with my maid of honor since she hasn't been to the site. 
    Posted by nessaalwayz[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards