Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Hair Trial Question

Hello,

Hope everyone is having fun planning!  I wanted to know if anyone has done a hair trial?  My question was, do they only do one hair style or will they try maybe like 3 to see which one I like best?  I am being charged for the trial.  Just wondered if anyone had any idea.  Thanks for any info anyone can provide!
There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Hair Trial Question

• It depends on what you work out with the stylist - they just need to know what you want to do so they can allocate the time appropriately. 
  • Just talk with your stylist ahead of time. Mine tried two - the second one I loved so we stopped there. As above, make sure they block out time to give you options!
    Married since May 12, 2012
  • I have two very different styles I want to try so I think I am gonna go twice.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • thanks everyone! I will talk to her about it when I set up the appointment :)
    There are millions of people in the world, but in the end, it all comes down to one.... Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards